Tuesday, November 24, 2015

E-FES?


         Assalamualaikum wbt everyone. How are you doing? Hope everything is good. Here is another system that I want to share with you, based on my experience of using it. Have you heard about E-FES? Yes, E-FES. A system that developed by Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) in order to facilitate customers to check their loan statement. I got to know about E-FES on 2011, when I was dealing with PTPTN officer regarding to my loan status. 

         The officer has told me that  there are numbers of payment method that I can use in order to pay my PTPTN loan. She suggested that I pay my loan through online, which its faster than paying at the bank counter or post office and the charge is cheaper. 

           This system can be found on PTPTN website, and I just click to the E-FES tab, then it will bring me to the site. Before that, I have to register my account with E-FES (shown in the image below), and then only I can view my loan statement and make payment. 

            



           The following image is the example of loan statement that can be viewed on E-FES. 
(source : https://forum.lowyat.net)


                In order to make payment, there are 5 financial institution which are Hong Leong Bank, Bank Islam, CIMB Bank, Maybank, or Public Bank that link to E-FES, so that we can choose which bank that we want. As for me, I only have a CIMB Bank account, so I choose CIMB to pay the amount. 

               By using E-FES, it helps me to save my time in order to make payment for my PTPTN loan because it can be done through online, plus, I can always update the balance of the loan. What else I can say? This is an awesome part in my life. Merci beaucoup PTPTN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.